Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our Special Day



On November 17 we took a  trip up into the mountains. This was our special day to celebrate all the years we have spent together...46 to be exact! It is amazing how quickly the time has passed. Can it possibly be getting close to 50 years. That is a milestone for OLD people and I don't feel old. I still have things to do and places to go but I think we better get going on the bucket list. Thanks Ron for sticking with me all these years. It's been a blast...mostly. lol. To those who have asked how we stayed married all these years, I say...have patience to wait out the bad times. Because there WILL be bad times. It's patience or stubbornness. I don't know which! All I can say is that I'm happy to be where I am today with the man I love.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment