Friday, February 4, 2011

Sneezing and Sneezing

I've never been one to have allergies and neither has hubby, but... it seems this time of year something happens. I sort of feel like I'm getting a cold but it never quite happens. Maybe, just maybe there is a reason.

The Eucalyptus trees are blooming. All these fuzzy thread like things are on the walkways and patio along with a yellow dust. The breeze blows all this stuff around.

 

And the trees are alive with music... the humming of bees. Someone put a bunch of bee hives not far away. The bees never bother us and stay way up high in the trees. They have their job to do. 

I believe most of them are Honey Bees, but I see lots of these huge Bumble Bees too. They look so soft... like black and yellow velvet.

But anyway, maybe, just maybe, all this fuzz and pollen blowing around is getting to us. Ya think!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment