Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Callie Up High

Somehow at this time in our life we have ended up with several cats. Now, we didn't plan it...it just happened. They all needed homes. So, I have been able to study cat personalities. They are all so different, just like us people, I guess! Katie. the black one, insists on going outside. I've told her all about the coyotes, bears and mountain lions out there. Not to even mention the raccoons and skunks! But she insists...and so we reluctantly let her go sometimes. Lumpkin is a scaredy cat, Patches is a cuddle bug and Callie, the calico, is the cat that likes to be up high!

This cat is wacky!!! She find the most unlikely places to go. I've been collecting pictures of her.



" I saw a bug flying around up here somewhere...don't make me get down, please!"




"Ummmmm...I wonder what's in the attic?"


"Whoa...they are moving!"



"I'm as high as the bird feeder out there! I think I could catch one."



"How could I get up there!!!"



"There must be a toothbrush in here somewhere."


"One foot in front of the other. Oh..."


"Nice View."

"It's cozy up here."


"Nap time."

There's more folks... but you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment